Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
- Explore and implement creative methods to extract structured / unstructured data from diverse sources.
- Develop algorithms for automating information extraction tasks.
- A desire to learn new programming languages and work with different technologies.
- Be a major part of the team - bring your own ideas and have a profound influence on the product.
- Learn and grow as an all-around professional.
- Collaborate with the rest of the engineering team to design and launch new features.
- 1 year of programming experience in Java (or other JVM based language) – Big advantage.
- Basics of Regular expressions, and Git.
- Good troubleshooting and debugging skills.
- Great interpersonal and communication skills.
- Student for B.Sc. in Computer Science or related field – 2nd year.