Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Senior Automation Engineer
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
As a QA Automation Tech Lead, you will work with great people, in a supportive and collaborative work environment. Professionally, you will significantly impact the QA team’s decision-making process, building automation workflow. You will develop and maintain automated testing processes for our web-based products. This includes creating tests plans and tests that validate the correctness of our applications from both functional and non-functional perspectives.
· Provide technical leadership to teammates through coaching and mentorship.
· Mentor the testers on your team, provide guidance and training.
· Become a knowledge center for the Automation engineers.
· Think through potential design impacts on other teams in the company and apply production-first thinking.
· Work with management level to reflect automation tests’ status across teams and act to increase quality KPIs.
· 5+ years’ experience in automation development.
· 1+ previous experience as a tech lead.
· Deep understanding of QA testing methodologies and practices.
· Solid knowledge and experience in Test Automation Tools with Selenium and Cucumber. Playwright is an advantage.
· Experience in performance / stress / load testing using Jmeter.
· Experience in Java / Kotlin. Python is an advantage.
· Experience in SaaS, distributed systems and WEB microservices-based architecture in a public cloud environment and on-premise environment.
· Experience with Kubernetes / Containers / Virtualiztion architecture.
· Understand the principles and technology of databases (SQL, NoSQL).
· Experience with CI processes and tools, such as Jenkins.
· Experience with Linux and Bash scripting.
· Knowledge of web development basics (HTML, CSS, etc.).
· B.Sc in Computer Science or equivalent.
· Excellent technical skills including design, coding and problem solving.
· Hands-on experience in working with automation frameworks.
· Experience on cloud environment (AWS or Azure).
· Multitasking person who handles various priorities at the same time.
· Excellent interpersonal skills and high motivation.