Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
We are looking for a highly motivated SW developer to extend and maintain the main products. Your responsibilities will include developing software components end-to-end, participating in developing major features in our solutions, constantly re-inventing and improving our products and be a part of our amazing team in a fresh and dynamic environment.
In this job you will…
- Developing, expanding and maintaining a highly complex distributed and multidisciplinary system.
- Collaborate with our software engineers team members cross organization.
- Implement both new features and modifications to existing code, from coding phase through product release.
- Participate in and influence every aspect of the development process.
- BSc in Computer Engineering, Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least 2 years hands-on experience with programming in Java, with spring boot library.
- Experience with MicroServices. Working with Docker / K8S – an advantage.
- Experience in Cloud environment (AWS / Azure).
- Familiar in working with relational and non-relational Databases.
- Developing in Client side (React / Typescript) – an advantage.
- Team player, quick learner and independent.