Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Senior Product Marketing Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your upcoming challenge:
We’re looking for a Senior Product Marketing Manager to own the product messaging and positioning for new and existing product lines. This role will work cross-functionally between Product, Marketing, and Sales to ensure we effectively communicate the current and future value of Voyager Labs’ products and translate it to business impact.
- The Senior Product Marketing Manager will own the positioning and messaging for select product lines.
- Be the voice of product releases for your lines of business, owning relevant collateral (emails, release notes, brochures, videos, webinars, in-product solutions, demos).
- Translate product functionality and technical details into user benefit and value.
- Research and understand our buyer personas to ensure every product is designed and delivered to create value for them.
- Create campaigns designed to raise awareness of our products, increase adoption, improve conversion rates and drive thought leadership.
- Develop and implement GTM strategies and demand generation activities in partnership with business and marketing stakeholders.
- Use analytics to identify our strengths and weaknesses to continually improve our content and services.
- Regularly educate internal teams on the latest products and how to position them, supported by marketing materials to be used externally for customers and internally to the Sales and Marketing teams globally.
- 3+ years of experience in a similar product related position, at a B2B enterprise SaaS company-must.
- Experience in market research, messaging and positioning
- Strong technical understanding of web-based technologies - must
- Strong writing skills, with the proven ability to translate technical related topics into external marketing content
- Ability to research marketing trends and other related topics
- Past experience in working closely with Product Management teams, with the ability to translate technical concepts into successful product and marketing material
- Ability to work self-sufficiently, and excel in a high-paced, always changing environment
- Experience creating effective brochures, demos, slide decks, videos and running webinars
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills no matter the audience or context
- Significant experience in marketing, business and/or outbound product management roles