Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Sales Director – Japan
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
As a hunter at heart, and a key member of our Sales team, you will introduce our cutting-edge AI technology and value proposition to executive level stakeholders in public safety, justice, defense and intelligence verticals to drive sales and be part of growing our business in Japan. You will accelerate and impact the business, by defining, implementing and executing sales activities and strategies within the Japan Government Sector.
In this job you will…
Combination of hunting and farming skills to pursue large opportunities and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the Government Sector. Drive predictable, repeatable, sales within Japan while maintaining an accurate forecast and pipeline.
Bring the voice of our customers’ needs and requirements in order to enhance our products and bring value to the customers. Develop account engagement strategy in collaboration with additional company stakeholders to promote usage and ensure renewals and expansion. Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's business and procurement processes. Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers and participate in regional and local events, conferences, and seminars. Provide market and product feedback to the Product and R&D teams. Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts.
What do you bring to the table?
- 10-15 years of proven professional track record and experience in Direct and Non-Direct technology Sales to the government sector in Japan.
- Min 5-7 years’ experience selling AI led /Enterprise solutions to Government Agencies in Japan
- Top performer with strong quota overachieving track record (Top 10%-20%).
- Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions to law enforcement, border security, defense and intelligence agencies in big-data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, investigation solutions or related fields.
- Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Knowledge of government contracting procedures and compliance requirements
- Excellent client-facing and communication skills (both English and Japanese).
- Ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor. Experienced Hunter with proven credentials in winning new business and developing the Japan market.
- Motivated, energized, hungry and able to generate ongoing enthusiasm.
- Strong networking and influencing skills.
- Bachelor’s degree (at minimum).
- Willingness to regularly travel to relevant prefectures as needed to support business and internationally if needed (40%).
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.