Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Account Manager - Israel
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
As a hunter at heart, and a key member of our Sales team, you will introduce our cutting-edge AI technology and value proposition to executive level stakeholders in the B2G and Defense fields, drive sales and be part of growing our business in the IL region. You will accelerate and impact the business, by defining, implementing and executing sales activities and strategies within the Public and Defense sectors.
In this job you will…
· Act as a determined Account Executive, pursue large opportunities and introduce new cutting-edge AI solutions and technologies to the Government and Defense markets.
· Increasing and expanding existing clients and becoming a core enterprise system.
· Drive predictable, repeatable, sales within IL market while maintaining an accurate forecast and pipeline.
· Bring the voice of our customers’ needs and requirements in order to enhance our products and bring value to the customers.
· Develop account engagement strategy in collaboration with additional company stakeholders to promote usage and ensure renewals and expansion.
· Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the client's business and procurement processes.
· Make calls, in-person visits and presentations to existing and prospective customers and participate in regional and local events, conferences, and seminars.
· Provide market and product feedback to the Product and R&D teams. Contribute case studies to support marketing efforts.
What do you bring to the table?
· 10+ years of proven professional successful track record of Direct Sales to the Israeli Public and Defense sectors.
· Experience selling enterprise-wide software solutions with big data, artificial intelligence, machine learning, BI, investigation solutions to law enforcement and other public sector organizations.
· Knowledge in fraud-prevention and/or investigation-related arena - advantage.
· Knowledge in the intelligent units – advantage
· Security clearance – advantage
· Superior problem-solving aptitude and skills.
· Excellent client-facing and communication skills.
· Ability to work effectively in a team and as an individual contributor.
· Motivated, energized, hungry to succeed and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
· Strong networking and influencing skills.
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.