Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
VP of Sales US
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats, and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge
We are looking for a driven US VP of Sales, who can motivate and coach a team, who knows how to build long term relationships with customers and has extensive experience in selling complex solutions to the public sector.
The team that this VP role will directly manage consists of approximately fifteen employees in various roles – Sales, Pre Sales and Customer Success.
The US offices are in Reston, VA and Manhattan, NYC. The person can be based around the DC area or NYC area and will report to the CEO of the US company.
- Build the regional business and the sales strategy for the different market segments (Federal, State, Local and Commercial)
- Provide leadership and direction to a high-performance team, including hiring, training and coaching
- Develop specific and targeted goals within each segment, to expand and accelerate revenue opportunities
- Implement best practices to support consistent and consultative sales and client success processes
- Work with Marketing to design and execute an effective and aligned overall go-to-market strategy
- Take an entrepreneurial approach to the role, working collaboratively with the rest of the Leadership Team to get things done
- Significant experience scaling client-facing teams in a fast-paced environment
- Experience in driving and growing revenue year over year to a range in the $20-50M++ of annual revenue
- Ability to deliver on a broad portfolio of responsibilities across Sales, support of Technical resources and Customer Success of existing customers
- Experience in leading the sales of complex software solutions to the US Government
- Highly effective communicator with good interpersonal skills and people instincts - able to build trust and work well with a diverse group inside and outside the company
- High integrity individual, enthusiastic about building a great company for the long term, and making a huge, positive impact in the world
- A builder's mentality - comfortable developing scalable organization and capable of implementing Sales best practices
- Experience leading 6 figures deals lifecycle to closure
- Dynamic, charismatic, trusted leader who has the respect of the teams that they manage
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, or any other legally protected status.