Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology in the worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge :
- Provisioning and management systems in different environments.
- Monitoring and troubleshooting technical and functional problems.
- Work with different teams to identify their needs and support them.
- Manage several streams of work concurrently.
- Bring a passion to stay on top of DevOps trends, experiment with and learn new technologies.
- Experience in any programming language, preferable Python.
- Experience with Linux management.
- Understanding of provisioning and configuration tools, such as Terraform and Ansible.
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes technologies.
- Special DevOps course – advantage.