Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
System and Network administrator
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible.
Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
Voyager Labs enables investigators and analysts to collect and analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
We are looking for an elite System and Network administrator to join our IT team. We are looking for a passionate team player who will join a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
The role of the System and Network administrator is to ensure the stability, integrity, and efficient operation of the inhouse systems, with emphasis on security and network.
This is achieved by monitoring, maintaining, supporting, and optimizing all networked software and associated operating systems. The administrator will use his/her analytical, and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate, and resolve issues, and tasks. The administrator will face network issues, routing, setting up new devices, re-configured existing systems to optimize network structure and performance.
- Leads in planning and implementing changes to infrastructure for all business needs.
- Manage network equipment maintenance and upgrades.
- Troubleshooting problems related to network performance and user experience.
- Work closely with DevOPS and R&D for better experience and performance.
- Plan and implement network projects, handling firewalls, switches.
- Relevant experience as hands-on engineer in production environments.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft technologies (Active Directory, Office 365).
- Relevant skills in networking discipline, protocols, and technologies (e.g., Switches, Routers, Firewalls).
- Experienced with multi-vendors solutions (e.g., FortiGate, Juniper, CheckPoint, Dell).
- Strong analytic and troubleshooting skills.
- High awareness for security and work closely with the internal teams well and CISO.
- Experienced with AWS and Azure, preferably security and network.
- Virtualization & Hyper-convergence knowledge (VMware & vSAN).
- Strong skills with Linux operating systems.
- High self-learning capabilities.
- Knowledge of monitoring and managements tools (e.g., BigFix, QRadar)
- Knowledge of Okta, and related integrations.
- Professional-level English – reading, writing, and speaking.
- Continuous Deployment/Integration and Configuration management tools (e.g., Jenkins,).
- Hands on experience designing, implementing, and supporting Kubernetes environments.
- Databases experience (e.g., MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB, Solr).
- Version Control (e.g., Git).