Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Senior Product Manager
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible. Deep digital investigation platforms for your most complex challenges.
VoyagerLabs enables investigators and analysts to analyze massive amounts of complex digital unstructured data and acquire actionable, previously unattainable insights. Leading government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector clients, use our cutting-edge AI technology worldwide to gain a vital edge in the battle against crime, fraud, terror, trafficking, internal threats and other risks.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place and grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment; while getting understanding and knowhow, on how to integrate AI models into products ecosystem to deliver best in class analytics and insights, as well as supporting fully automated processes end-to-end based on ML and AI models.
Your Upcoming Challenge
We are looking for a strong Product Manager (senior level and above) to lead AI based products having hands-on, strategic thinking, and creativity skills.
In This Job You Will
- Drive the product vision and roadmap of AI and ML based products.
- Work closely with customers and sales department to enable sales and customer satisfaction.
- Deliver PRDs to relevant department in the organization with prioritized features.
- work closely with development, research, QA and support to ensure product delivering on time and according to marketing requirements.
- Bring Voyager Lab's product vision to reality!
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a Product Manager in product-based companies.
- Inbound and outbound experience and willingness to do both.
- Experience in planning roadmaps, version scope and priority.
- Background in intelligence units or intelligence products (advantage).
- Experience with data driven, NLP, and big-data analytics products.
- Experience with B2B/G products with complex UX/UI.
- Proven experience working with strategic customers, great interpersonal & communication skills.
- Ability to thrive in startup culture: Has a growth mindset, resilient, adaptable, curious and motivated.
- Fluent English (speaking, reading and writing). Additional languages (Advantage).
- Technological and/or Humanity background (Advantage).
- Experience in building products from idea to operational leading products (Advantage).