Grow with us
We build technology that makes the world a safer place. Want to help?
Pre-Sale Intelligence Analyst, IL
About The Position
Who are we?
We make the invisible visible.
Voyager Labs, a world leader in AI-based investigation solutions, empowers organizations worldwide to gain deep investigative insights about individuals, groups, and topics.
Our proprietary AI technology enables investigators to easily analyze massive amounts of open, deep, and dark web data as well as internal data, and understand content, human interactions, and connections.
Government and law enforcement agencies, as well as private sector customers, use our award-winning, cutting-edge technology, to increase productivity of their investigative teams, elevate their quality of investigation and ultimately mitigate and prevent risks to make a safer world.
We are a fast-growing and dynamic startup with 120+ team members. We operate worldwide through our offices in Israel, US, UK, Spain, Singapore and Mexico.
The secret to our growth is people! We are one team invested in each other and working together toward the company’s vision, always remembering to enjoy the journey. Voyager Labs isn’t just a great place to work, but a community of great people to do great work with.
Each of our employees has the chance to both make the world a better place, grow and develop his/her skills in a growing, dynamic and fast-paced environment.
Your Upcoming Challenge:
As a key member of our Sales team, you will introduce our cutting-edge AI technology and value proposition to our prospects, drive sales and be part of growing our business in IL.
In this job you will:
- work closely with the sales team in order to develop customer's interest and support revenue generation.
- Partner with sales team executives to plan, prepare and execute strategic deals with complex sales cycles.
- Create and deliver powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Manage all technical aspects of the sales and POC process.
What do you bring to the table?
- 3+ years of proven track record of selling direct sales.
- Experience as sales rerpresentative in AI companies, machine learning, investigative solutions, or a field related to law enforcement and other public
sector organizations. - Advantage
- Ability to work on multiple opportunities & POCs concurrently.
- Knowledge in the field of OSINT and/or investigation - must.
- Excellent communicator verbal and written, comfortable doing presentations, self-motivated.
- Successfully match customer needs/requirements to proposed solutions.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements
- Excellent customer and communication capabilities.
- Motivated, energetic, hungry to succeed, and able to generate excitement on a regular basis.
Voyager Labs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.